|Spend analysis is a customized business analysis process supported by tools and highly skilled technical consultants, not a standardized, off-the-shelf solution. It is also the first critical component of procurement transformation, enabling the implementation of changes in procurement to achieve the best value in the procurement of goods and services. By analyzing spend data, we are able to identify areas of improvement in procurement processes and support our clients’ commitment to deliver services smarter, faster and at a reduced cost.
- Improve sourcing and spend analytics capabilities within purchasing function
- Validate targeted sourcing categories, number of suppliers, contracts, etc...
- Quantify opportunities with accuracy
- Identify risk areas, key suppliers and data gaps
- Define requirements for long term spend management software
- Increase enterprise spend visibility
- Better identify savings opportunities
- Make reliable procurement management decisions
- Use verifiable results to make process improvements
- Compare spend for specific commodities
- Have more opportunities to gain savings and service value with vendors
- Measure overall procurement performance and assess potential process changes
Our approach to spend analysis employs a highly efficient methodology which spans from extract to implementation planning. One of the key benefits derived from spend analysis is a comprehensive view of spend classified into go-to-market categories. At ATKPAS, we deploy consultants who are experienced at synthesizing the meaning behind the numbers. Additionally, our Spend Cube Refresh solution ensures the same high-quality spend visibility at quarterly, bi-annual or annual intervals, depending upon client needs.